Posted on Apr 18, 2022

The ingredient is good for my teeth problems for my gums. I couldn't a better quality of antioxidant and cognitive benefits. I take it in am and pm. I am 80 yrs of age and it help my inflammation n joints improvement pain. I have it in tea n the taste is good. It is well packaged in big size.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This is a great product and I use it to control inflammation in my body to reduce symptoms of Fibromyalgia and Arthritis. But it can be used for other conditions as well. Do your research on Turmeric and Curcumin products.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have used this product for many years and it appears to have a positive impact on my health. Just make sure you drink enough liquid to swallow the capsule!

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

I love taking this Turmeric Root Power Capsules! They are easy to swallow and an excellent supplement which guards against inflammation. It is also said to be a powerful anti oxidant, brain food, good for healthy joints & much more. I think it should be a part of everyone's daily supplement!

3b1da3f9-1f65-498c-82e7-cf59c673e88f
Posted on Dec 15, 2020

i try my best to buy supplement closer to its natural state for you dont know what u r missing when u have only the so called "active" ingredient when u r not taking it as medicine and people have had it for thousands of years, so this was perfect. i did try to create my own capsules with tumeric powder but it was too tedious.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

easy and good price, i like to avoid the powder mess

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Very good product The 5 Time ‏i am order there of This product is very well packaging is very well

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Tumeric Root power gives you all the benefits of tumeric potent benefits.

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

Ive used this "highly asorbable" kind for years. If anyone wants a kind that works, then this is the one. I took it for longest time to moderste joint pain, as im older and did a lot of physical work -this definitely helped.