4.8

Based on 4,304 Ratings
3,690
Boazjabareen
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I heard black cumin seed oil is is very good supplement and highly beneficial for COVID, it is also helpful for serious condition, package is small,good taste. Good for diet very convenient to put into a handbag, cannot tell concern quality as I do not try it yet. Price is reasonable

d87a92ee-8b7e-4a6b-bd97-2c8ba4e2b5f4
Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I don't really like black cumin oil in a liquid, so the capsules are a great alternative. It is difficult to write all the beneficial properties of this oil in a short review. The list of her merits is huge. Capsules have a very light aroma, are small in size - easy to swallow. Please see the size in the photo. If my review was helpful, please press the “like”. Thank you! :)

89c71a57-f50a-44bc-9052-a58cebb92d9f
958dbb2b-c3d0-4f53-99b8-dea48d07d5ab

Black seed oil has a very peculiar effect. It makes me feel generally good, less stressed and more clear headed. I think it is anti-excitatory (pro-GABA). I am sure Nigella Sativa can be medicine for many things (except death), as so famously claimed by the prophet Muhammad, in sh'Allah . I usually take it after a meal. Especially with meals high in sugar or inflammatory seed oils. I can often "taste" it a while after ingestion. It has a spicy aroma that travels back up the esophagus. Don't let that stop you from trying it out, it is easy getting used to. I wish you the very best of luck.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I started taking these and have noticed that my state of mind is generally less anxious which is great during the pandemic. It also has seemed to help with inflammation a bit. I don't experience it as a holy grail but it has definitely improved my wellbeing and so I will purchase again.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Black cumin seeds or oil helps to boost the immune system, acts as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, due to these reasons people started taking it during pandemic; but, otherwise, black cumin seed oil had/has been used in many natural medicine products. Previously, I used to powder the seeds and take it by mouth, but it was a lot of hassle. When I was looking for other options, Voila, I found Life Extension Black Cumin Seed oil Soft gels - It is very reasonable in price, good brand, good quantity - decided to use it. I feel the same as when I used the powder. I will definitely buy this again and continue, and would recommend others too if they want to build their immune system for future viruses !

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

A lifesaver. I've been on immune modulating suipplements for 4 years for my Hashimotos but progress had plateaued unitl my naturopath recommended these. I'm convinced this helped bring my antibodies down. Also caught covid from a famiy member recently and I'm convinced taking this helped me recover within 72 hours with mild to no symptoms. Also helps regulate inmsulin levels for diabetes.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I've been taking this for over a year with huge benefits. Although I've been taking it for sugar management, I feel that my hair is a lot thicker now and definitely my skin is better as well! How about that for added benefits. I've switched to another brand and it wasn't that great. Stick with life extension. Way better that the competition.

Posted on May 4, 2022

in Europe you can get cheap BCSO from Amazon... but at what price? I would rather buy from a renowned brand like Life Extension and its TRADEMARKED ingredients than risking it. I take 3000 mg/day (6 capsules) against long COVID symptoms and haven't felt this good in a long time. I only wish they had a bigger count bottle here on iHerb...

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very good quality. I trust this brand for the ingredient listed. I wanted to have this supplement on hand for a long time and I’m happy I purchased. After taking one I felt the benefits almost immediately so I’m thinking I will keep buying this product for the long term.