Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Started taking this eye pressure support as my eye pressure was a bit of the high side of normal. In July, the doctor tested my eye pressure and it was 22. After about 1 month of taking this, in August, tested again and it was 19. Seems to work. The only downside is that the supplements are quite expensive for 1 month. Hopefully the price can he made cheaper.

fc2da55b-1218-4177-b05a-5a4d0a2ff53a

I had several friends who were having eye pressure issues. They all said that their pressure went down on this supplement, but not on meds alone. I didn't have eye pressure issues but wanted to try it to see how I felt. I can actually say after one bottle, I had less fuzzy vision. I'm staying on it. I like how I feel on it. I do like Life Extension products I have used in the past. More expensive, but found they are worth it.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Both my eye sockets took turns to twitch on a daily basis. It wasn’t painful at all but it was so annoying when I’m trying to focus on the computer screen so much so that I’ll rub my eyes just to stop the annoying sensation. Taking this quality supplement actually stopped the twitching. I can feel an improvement after taking it for 2-3 days. Now I’m ordering 2 more bottles since mine is now empty. P.S. This is not a paid review, I’m just a happy consumer.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I bought this items because of the research backed supplement Mirtogenol. I take it 2x daily for the reduction of eye pressure and overall vision health. I went the doctor and my pressure dropped a few points when used in conjunction of Prescription drugs. This is before my Laser that I’ll be getting done on the 14th. I’m ordering more and plan on taking this daily for as long as I need to.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This product is fantastic. Loered my pressure 4 points in each eye in the first 10 days. The quality of ingredients is very good.i am not a pill swallowered so i have to take it apart. Taste is not bad. Very good added supplement to what i am already doing. Price is reasonable. Very happy with it. Would recommend it for a try.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I am suffered from high eye pressure and the doctor recommended me to have the europtic eye drops 0.5%, the eye pressure exceed 30 before I took this supplement and was decreased to 21,22 after taking it for a month. My eyes feel less tired and the bumping feelings decreased also. I have repurchased for more bottles.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I have only been taking this for two weeks so I think it’s too early to tell if it has helped eye pressure. Will visit the eye doc in 2 months and will see if it has lowered my eye pressure. Will certainly give it 2 months or more to see if it helped. I am also taking this with Life Extension MacuGuard. I wish bottles were offered in larger quantities than 30 tablets. Other people have mentioned this as well.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

excellent product for high eye pressure. my pressure has been between 19 to 22 for some time. since starting the product and having my pressure checked by an optometrist, it dropped down to 16 both eyes. I took one in morning at breakfast time and one at night before bed before getting checked next day. I don't normally take one in the evening but just to clarity the differences with the pressure for the check up appointment. Have continue to order this product.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

My eyes have obvious floaters and fog. After using one bottle, the symptoms have improved significantly, and its effect has exceeded my expectations. My intraocular pressure is at the upper limit of the normal value. I will check this part after taking two bottles. The above is just my personal experience. It is recommended that everyone should consult an ophthalmologist first to find the best solution.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Our second buy, bought this for some eye pressure issue. So far this product is suitable. But is more expensive than my first order. It would be good if with better discount.

322473e4-6d93-4dc2-85d0-bcf269755f97