4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

There are many scientific benefits to taking garlic supplements. But what motivated me the most was that these garlic capsules create an immunomodulatory effect in the body, which causes an increase in defense cells, which act by fighting infections caused by bacteria, viruses and fungi. The main responsible for this effect is allicin, which inhibits the growth and multiplication of these microorganisms.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I am immunocompromised and a cancer survivor. Since I started taking supplements I rarely get sick. I love iherb ❤️ They are affordable and a lot of items are not available in our country.

5a325ad3-a754-4981-9c17-7fc7026fe723
Posted on May 20, 2022

Simple yet one of the greatest immune and cardiovascular systems boosters around. I used to eat raw garlic every morning but the after taste and burps weren't nice. I take this product along with others like grape seed, celery and Gingko to counter some nasty side effects from COVID.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Garlic contains antioxidants that support the body's protective mechanisms against oxidative damage. High doses of garlic supplements have been shown to increase antioxidant enzymes in humans, as well as significantly reduce oxidative stress in people with high blood pressure.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Packaging is superb and I like that this seems to be really effective. I have recurring infections and I haven't seen the symptoms now. Less hair fall too which is amazing!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

No garlic burps, which is my main concern. I used as an anti-viral during cold season and won't go another without it. Good quality.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
4,070

It definitely boosts my immune system after taking the capsules for months now, I can feel the good benefits running into my body, a must buy !

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I was recommended to take this from my chiropractor because garlic is really good to lower the cholesterol and I know it's helped mine