Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I am taking 3 capsules per day (1 at once, 6 hours difference) and noticing much more benefits than from artifical vitamin sources (C , B,...). Sleep is better, hairs are less gray and my prostate improved too.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

On paper this is the perfect vitamin. I will update after a month to say my opinion.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Trusted brand. Glad to find plant based multivitamin. First time purchase this.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These are great vitamins! I like the plant based they are good for you and effective for energy

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great multivitamin made only from plant sources, including all important elements. And for a very good price.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Not sure which ingredient I'm allergic to. I had inflammation of the sinus and eyes after taking just a capsule a day. I was fine after I had stopped for 3 days. I started taking a capsule again, had inflammation again.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Small amount for the price, 3 pills is one serving. But it has quality

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good thnks

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

O Allah, bless and bless the most generous, the seal of the messengers and prophets, and the best of those who walk on the earth and are shaded by the sky, a prayer loaded with the best perfumes that force every broken heart and change our condition from distress to relief and pleasure.