4.8

Based on 12,680 Ratings
10,505
1,562
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I used to drink carlson's omega, then I found Life extension. After reading the ingredients, I found the product quality is not inferior, but the price is better. This tablet does not have a fishy taste, but it is a bit large in size and its shell is dark brown, quite hard. I usually take omegas with yellow and soft shells so I was a bit surprised. However, its quality is still quite good so I have no question.

35a9fcb3-f384-411a-af53-0201cd75e9a5
Posted on May 28, 2022

This is an amazing omega 3 supplement. It's non GMO, gluten free, and IFOS. I read that IFOS means it's 5 star rating. It's family size. The ingredients are comprehensive: not just omega 3, but has olive extract and olive oil, which are good for heart health. Unlike any other omega supplement, color is black, because it contains sesame lignans. This fish oil is a great quality one. Price is quite expensive compared to other, but the quality can't lie. Good for adult and people in older age, because it could lower cholesterol.

364db52e-9b88-461e-8e99-b975509e6c7a
56ffe21f-801d-4bbc-a634-c82955f9d426
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

My body felt some benefits. I don’t always feel tired anymore. My mood also improved. The taste is a little fishy, but tolerable. As soon as you open the bottle, you can smell the fish scent. Packaged well. The product is affordable yet effective. What I loved about this product is the added extracts. Overall 9/10 product quality.

2619d03f-356a-4788-9ab8-db61741c71e5
Posted on May 2, 2022
17,194

I've been taking this vitamin for almost a month now and I can already tell a difference. It's been giving me more energy, the effects are noticeable, and I believe it's going to help with my mood and overall health. I would definitely recommend this supplement to anyone!

I’m so happy I found this:) After so many search of omega fat supplement..I’m taking 4 capsules every day.before sleep.and you know what,I can sleep well nowadays,I don’t feel any palpitations or any strange feelings after taking it. But I hope it will help lower my cholesterol.I’m on my health plan diet. So I need to take this viyamisn as my everyday supplememt for inflammation.especially for taking care of the heart

cdb46554-08b8-4c71-a2f4-cea882c848fb
Posted on Dec 27, 2022

this is my first time to use this brand. quality is excellent but not that expensive. love the gluten free ingredient. taste is less strong than other brands i have tried. packaging is okay. users in this household age range is 33-69 and they like it. i will be switching to this brand from now on

f3398c8a-f8ff-4099-b85b-775a4d0c00ae
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love the quality high in DHA and EPA and the polyphenol ingredients of this product Super Omega 3, big benefit to my inflammation due to my Rheumatoid Arthritis, my heart, liver, hair and to maintain healthy LDL/HDL cholesterol level, No after taste, i will order again and again Thank you Life Extension for and iherb for this Super excellent product

5559df06-a496-45f2-8b75-ea7b16f9ff08
12ada520-a323-45f1-a320-90f8a859f0e8
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 2, 2023
1,764

I love this omega very much, I’m already buying 3 cans! One of the highest quality and excellent at a price! The capsules are large, black! It tastes nice, it’s easy for me to drink! I drink after breakfast, 2 capsules each. The composition includes olive and sesame lignans. High content of EPC and DGC. In two capsules of 2000 omega fatty acids. Omega 3 for a woman is the most important supplement, as this is the basis of our health and beauty. As she began to drink omega, her hair began to grow, her nails were strong, her skin was smooth and moist. I am now on breastfeeding and it is important for me to drink omega, because through milk my baby receives the most valuable substances for his growth and development! The packaging is solid, high-quality. I keep in the fridge. I recommend to everyone!

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

The quality is good, the ingredients are better than other brands. Also, it is small so easy to swallow. I feel much better after using this product. 240 sofgel package is family size and great value for money. noticed a significant difference in my mood and ability to focus. It has done wonders for my health and well-being, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a top notch supplement.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

I've tried a lot of different omegas. Now I buy this one everytime. My skin's more moisturized. And my hair got more shiny. This is the best omega for beauty! The size of the capsule is quite large. They are dark in color. It's an extra protection against oxidation. High quality.