Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, TMG Powder (Trimethylglycine), 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb
DrJah24
Posted on May 25, 2022

The TMG tablets (now brand) are way too big and not fun to swallow. So I was happy to see they got the good quality TMG powder back in stock. It is so much easier to take it in powder form, plus the only ingredient is TMG and nothing else. TMG has great benefits for liver health and to maintain healthy homocysteine levels. Also seems to give a slight mood boost as well. It taste like nothing so don't be scared of taking it in powder form. Its cheaper and cleaner get the powder form of TMG.

Posted on Feb 29, 2012

I use with Methionine powder and it helps with fatigue. Also with mood lifting. I just take a small amount.

Posted on Oct 29, 2010

This is good for methylating.

This is good for methylating.