4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I always trust the quality of life extension brands, and the ingredients can’t be beat in this package. Great mix of antioxidants and it benefits go beyond just antioxidants into hormone regulation. A must have for any guy looking for something to stack on any performance or test boosters.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A must for women's health, contains DIM and indole-3-carbinol - active ingredients derived from broccoli. Plus it contains resveratrol, which important as well. And if to compare with other broccoli contained pills it is really have a triple action, because of this combination. In general, trust this brand.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Although I eat a lot of cruciferous vegetables, I take this supplement for concentrated effect and resveratrol’s anti-oxidative effect. It is helpful to people concerned with their oestrogen level and menstrual health. I have a more regular menstrual cycle after taking this so I’ll keep buying to see if this is a coincidence. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
1,201

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I really like that this only requires 1 capsule daily. I tried 1 bottle and it helped to regulate my period and lessen the usual PMS symptoms. I had another friend try this too and she said it helped to keep her bowel movements more regular. This is my second bottle. Love it!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I bought Life Extension Triple Cruciferous Vegetable Extract but didn't know they have another one with Resveratrol so now I bought. Hope to benefit from these supplements for everything.

3d1acd97-8e7a-4b6d-bdca-aea1813ea654
Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

This is one of my favorite brands and I'm glad that they have this product - a triple action cruciferous vegetable extract. I very seldom have cruciferous vegetables in my diet that's why I felt the need to be taking this supplement. I'm glad I got this at a discounted price. Thanks 🙏

Posted on Oct 25, 2022