Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Nice

Perfect for kids around 12m or even younger its very soft and melts quickly. My baby start to teeth yet she enjoys it. Taste more like “ farleys rusks”

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

These are way better than I expected. I wanted my son to have the animal cracker memories that I had and now he can with WAY less sugar! :) And mommy likes to snag a couple here and there too!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is the best snack i have ever bought it, last time I tried one flavor and my daughter fished the entire box. So this time I bought all the flavors they have. For sure this is my daughter favorite snack 👌🏻♥️

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My little one loved this. Not too hard and not too soft. Texture is just right. Perfect for toddlers. Tastes good too.

385cf75a-4138-46d4-be2f-f2aff574d711
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My son didn’t really like it, but he is very picky. It tastes ok and ingredients are not bad. The box size is pretty small.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I’m pregnant and very sensitive to chemical flavors, but these have none. They just take like simple, slightly sweet animal crackers. Ingredients are great, will repurchase.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This is a great product for my child! She loves it, would recommend

Posted on May 28, 2022

Taste good. This is the ever less sweet biscuit for baby I found.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Perfect for use in a snack cup. Simple ingredients and always handy to keep in my purse