Posted on Aug 14, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It’s really great, my daughter lovvvvvve it so much, definitely I will buy it again 👌🏻👌🏻♥️♥️♥️♥️

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

very good taste and helathy for kids

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

very good taste and helathy for kids

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My baby loved it

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

tasty but not really worth it

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I will give it a try and tell you my love..if my daughter likes it or I will taste it if it is perfect for me I will return it..⛔️ I came back to you..I tasted it before I did not give it to my daughter.. -Its light -It has a light flavor, cinnamon and apples, it is clear -Neither it is my condition, nor salty and maggot -And it is crunchy and I love it My daughter 😍😅♥️ The fault is..expensive for 28!? 6 pills.. one for 5 riyals :(

59f3efc3-2c43-462e-a48c-582f0940899c
07f7fa80-d208-4409-8ed2-51f93d3cd690
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Very premium and free of artificial and unhealthy ingredients. The box contains small bags like bags of chips, and inside each bag is approximately 20 chips, so that it is easy to use and its size is portable. My 8 month old daughter liked the taste, and it was easy for her to hold and chew because it is light and melts fast even without teeth.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Under trial, the quality is excellent, I am still trying it, and I expect that its ingredients will be good and help me improve health