Oceans
Posted on May 27, 2022
Use with caution in toddlers, but better than saline for little noses.

Right now, it is not available at local stores, me and my wife are physicians, and we use it for our two yr old son. This medicine should be used with caution in toddlers, because if over used it can cause arrhythmia. We use it only at night, because post nasal discharge makes him uncomfortable at night. Just use as recommended remove the excess immediately so that the child would not swallow the medicine. It makes the mucosa dry and reduces the secretions that reduces post nasal drip. Professionally we will not recommend this for toddlers mainly, because parents sometimes overdose their children, and FDA found small chance of death in children less than a yr old.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I like these nose drops. My daughter didn't make a fuss when I used them and they seemed to help clear her stuffy nose. Its a good size container. I liked being able to find something to help my daughter feel better when she was so uncomfortable when she was sick.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on May 27, 2022

I never found this substance in any of our drops for wheny kid can't breathe. I take them together with paracetamol in my drinks when I have fever and can't breathe.happy to have them for kids

Posted on May 2, 2022

I used it myself and it works better than anything else I ever tried in Canada , amazing

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

when ur kids flu, just drop it , as simple as that

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Easy to use and clears my son's congestion quickly

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I use it for my baby when ever needed