Posted on May 16, 2022

As always, iHerb did another outstanding job with my order. They were extremely fast, correct, and the quality of the product was excellent. The packaging was great. This will always be the store I use for the products I need.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was very impressed. I had read reviews on this particular product and all reviews were A+. It didn't disappoint. I would like to see larger bottle sizes as it is be taken daily.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

One of the best sourced and clear transparency of the ingredient for fish oil! As clean and as reasonable price as it can get out there! loving this product comparing to a lot of commercial brands out there.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I don’t know if this are affective or not but I do not enjoy taking them because they are hard to swallow. They are a medium oval shaped pill with a hard outer shell. The outer shell has no give so I can feel it as I’m trying to swallow the pill. I purchased because this brand has great reviews but having good reviews and quality ingredients doesn’t matter if I cannot swallow the pill :/

Posted on May 29, 2022

I haven't used it long enough to come to a final conclusion. But so far does the job

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have tried many Omega 3 products in the past, but I am quite happy with Omegawell for it's quality & value!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

One of The best omega 3 in the market.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

So far it's good.

Auto-translated from Russian

It is easy to drink and carry, the dosage is decent, an excellent option in its price segment.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Worth buying or a good mega