Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Wow! delicious!!

So so yummy! I love it. If you love cinnamon like me, you must try this one. I've tried blueberry flavor last time and it was good but this cinnamon one is much better. Also the texture of this granola is amazing. Super light and crunchy. I highly recommend this one to anyone who loves cinnamon and someone who looking for a good grain free granola.

e541c458-f9ee-4cb4-8bd2-96d8bff5e7a5
70892422-7c55-4631-b76a-7da080fe8f28
388b3ce9-430f-4b13-8043-ae179f43311e
Posted on May 20, 2022

Very pleasant smell, whetting the appetite. Let me tell you, the breakfast was hearty and tasty. If you have a bite to eat in between lunch, it will be perfect. I did not find any cons, maybe someone decides to refresh himself with granola during the day and fill up with strength. pros 1. Good affordable price 2. Great taste 3. Presence of nuts and seeds 4. Gives satiety 5. Natural composition

cb3d2605-1a97-4def-bd9a-32084b008571
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I bought it because they use monk fruit as a sweetener. The taste is fine. Not too sweet and not too bland. The consistency is rather grainy than crunchy. The flavor doesn't convince me though. It doesn't really shine through. It's more like sweet grainy seeds. But it's keto friendly and uses healthy ingredients.

406bea00-49f1-481f-919c-2a41843394bb
634afa48-9471-4f90-b5b5-e52781cb16c4
f64f253f-7849-4cc9-9abc-5ec19626d99d
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This granola mix is delicious mixed with yoghurt, on its own or with other cereal as a topper. Love that it is gluten free and full of healthy ingredients. I use it all the time to add a crunch to my yoghurt and cereal for an on the go breakfast.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is so good!! I'm not on a diet so I have plenty of options to pick from.. but this wins hands down. It's amazing with clean ingredients , gluten free, grain free and I can go on. It has the perfect blend of cinnamon and pecan. Definitely with the money. You can taste the goodness. I have this with my yoghurt and sometimes have it as it is. I've tried other flavours but this is my favourite.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

ingredients are healthy and worth to take it. taste sweet a bit but I liked it . size is medium enough for a month or two if used daily. packaged well and sealed. I add it with Greek yogurt and blue Berry for breakfast or light dinner. I would recommend this granola and buy it again.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This granola is super fresh and tastes very good! This product lasted me for about a week which isn't too bad. It did make me feel quite full and satiated for some hours which is a plus depending on what your diet or goal is at the time of consumption. I usually eat this following my lunch or dinner. I choose to eat it alone because it is so flavorful. Also, I love that it is keto and gluten-free. The taste matched with keto and gluten-free makes it a rarity and a keeper. I would purchase this again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It is a keto friendly food and good substitute for starchy breakfast. Good aroma and flavour and surely crunchy. It goes very well with milk. I have mixed it with steamed sweet potato for breakfast and it turned out to be great! It can be taken conveniently by adding milk. Very suitable for busy officer worker. I definitely recommend it!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Quality is good,ingredients are good, Taste is excellent, size is small, only a few servings, and price is very expensive. I don’t think I will buy this again unless the offer is like 50% off. Or perhaps I would actually take a look at the ingredients and formulate my own at home. But this is good to buy if you were wondering what keto cereal could taste like before you figure out how to buy or make your own. Or perhaps it doesn’t cost so much in other countries?

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Tried all three of these granolas. If I've got to rank them, this is probably my second choice. Probably just more of a preference for breakfast foods. If you're very drawn to cinnamon rolls in the morning, then this is your product! Has a nice cinnamon flavor. It is a crunchy granola, which I love. Does have a very slight cooling feel on the tongue (if you experience that with erythitol) but its not so significant that it puts me off the product. Less of a cooling feel than the blueberry flavor.