Posted on Mar 30, 2022

My son loves the gummies, he always asks for them. I like that they don't contain added sugars but rather Vitamin C, Zinc, and Beta Glucan for added immune support.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The ingredients are good so figured we’d give them a try. My kids aren’t the biggest fan on the taste but they’re pretty good.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Not all my kids like the taste of this gummy. The texture is not your typical springy gummy. It becomes more mash up upon biting and is less sweet. I would still buy them because its of good quality, natural, organic and contains no sugar.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

My little one and me love them. We have been using this product for months. They are tasty and not really sweet. Consistency is good and quality of ingredients.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very convenient compared to syrups. No added sugar is great but not the added “natural flavor”

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

We give these to kids as treats. They are natural, help keep them healthy and are loaded with extra sugar.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

One of the best in terms of the many organic brands I tried. Kids love the authentic taste the most too.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My kids love these and I am all over anything Elderberry!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Not best tasting but for