Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I had a yeast infection that didn't go away after 2 OTC topical yeast treatments. So, instead of risking disrupting the balance in that delicate region even more with topical treatments, I decided to try probiotics. (Also can't afford to see a doctor at the moment). This brand is the one I decided on after some research, I love that it comes in a high-quality glass container and doesn't require refrigeration so it's perfect if you want to be discreet for whatever reasons. I saw benefits within a week or two. The itching and discomfort eased considerably. The size of the pill is easy to swallow and the dosage is clear. I always check the ingredient when I buy anything and this product seems sensible. Anyway, I reordered.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Tried a lot of probiotics to stop yeast infection flare ups. The itching stopped within a week of taking it. The first ever probiotic (out of many ive tried) that dealt with yeast infection as it promised.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

i used these due to great recommendations and because i need probiotics due to being on long term antibiotics. I have no complaints as to quality, but did not think these were worth the higher price over california gold brand. They both work

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is my favorite probiotic. I was using the Garden of Life Once Daily Probiotic but this one is way better and a little bit more affordable.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Like the ingredients, buying this to reduce the risk of my frequent UTI issue. On my 2nd bottle now. However, normally I would change my probiotics once in a while in oder to ensure I get the different strains of the probiotic.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I was satisfied completely with this product and highly recommend it for women to combat yeast.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I’ve suffered from yeast infections for years before using this probiotic. Huge help in beginning to heal my gut!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I saw this's recomended by Gwyneth Paltrow, so I ordered, haha...

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

For all women that take care of themselves please consider this one above the rest! Recommended!! Quality and dose 10!!