Posted on May 24, 2022
Great taste and easy to order.

These taste great and look quite really help when you have a sore throat from reflux the pectin in them is a very important part of the product and really is a good benefit to see the sore throat, I wish you were able to have more each day as they really do help but obviously would be good to follow the bags instructions.

a5a19981-5914-4047-8bcc-f5dbe8504e12
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Since I am diabetic, I always go to Luden's Sugar Free Throat Drops to help with a dry throat or sore throat. They certainly helped me through my bout with Covid. They taste good but they are not menthol. If you are looking for menthol, these are not the ones for you.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

The taste is almost as good as the ones with sugar. I do like them quite a lot. I have noticed, however, the reason I generally resort to cough drops is to clear my breathing passages and neither of the Luden's Wild Cherry drops do that without using three or four. I need a menthol cough drop to open my sinus passages. I will still use the Luden's sugar free cough drops though because they don't cause tooth decay, they do freshen my mouth and don't make my gums worse.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I used to buy this brand from CVS in California but since I moved abroad I’ve had to buy whatever is local but these are the best flavor ever made and I’m so happy they are now on iHerb

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Very useful and beneficial when you're coughing or have a slight sore throat. The taste is a little bit like cough syrup. The package is very convenient with a ziploc closing.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Love the packaging and the size of the pack... but there are ALOT of sugars in these, didn't realise this or I wouldn't have brought them... more a lolly in my opinion...

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

tastes like it did when I was a kid .... love these

Posted on May 22, 2022

taste like a candy , and really was helpful when i got cold

Posted on May 17, 2022

it's so yummy for sure i will re order it again good value feels yum