Posted on Mar 13, 2022

A must have product. It’s value your money. Indeed more pricey than other product but the benefit you can tell the difference. No scent and feel so good on my eyes..it goes away your redness on the tired or allergic eyes. I used it frequently since the package is tiny easy to bring it anywhere.

0b4e9b80-1f13-4387-ac8b-338ce8092e88

Do your eyes always look red or bloodshot? Are you tired of people asking if you smoke or have pink eye? Does having healthy-looking white eyes sound like a dream come true? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you should try it I'm using it for 2 years it's the best eye drop ever One of the most incredible things about Lumify eye drops is that they work in as little as one minute and last for up to 8 hours! However, they can be used before you put in your contacts. I recommend doing so at least 10 – 15 minutes before putting in your contacts. Also, if you’re wearing your contacts and want to use Lumify, take them out before doing so. Then, as indicated above, wait for another 10 – 15 minutes before putting them back in if my review is helpful please ( LIKE )

05e0ec41-0c7e-4de5-84d5-90e927169852
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

They got delevered today when I already spent few hours in front of the computer, and my eyes felt dry and tired. I put 1 drop in each eye and my eyes were sparkly as if I have spent the day resting. These eye drops are so effective and eyes feel amazing! I use them only as needed. The packaging size is small and easy to carry in purse.

b9873130-3ea3-48b3-b850-b82a0bc55378
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I am 50 years old and use these eyedrops daily for the past three years. It does not have a scent. Quality of the dropper is great, as it dispenses a precise amount each time. One bottle will last me longer than a month. I like that this product relieves red eyes by using it just one time every morning.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Loooooveee! I am so, so, sooo happy these are available in Canada now! They don’t sting or bother my sensitive eyes and actually brighten my eyes for 8+ hours.. and I mean celeb photo shoot white & bright! Please don’t ever discontinue this

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These really do work - I almost couldn't believe how bright the whites of my eyes were after using them. One drop in each eye lasts all day. No other side effects or irritation.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

You'll be able to see the eye transformation from red to white just in few seconds. It looks like magic! Unfortunately, it only lasts for 8 hours 😅

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

First time using Lumify. The size is pretty small but only one drop per eye is needed for hours of benefit. It reduces red eye very quickly and effectively. I wouldn't use this product daily I feel it might cause dry eyes.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

These are the best eye drops for redness. You see the redness disappear immediately. Unfortunately not available in Australia but iHerb had them at a great price. Delivery was quick and informed every step of the way

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Really works fast. Haven’t really seen that the effects last very long. Still happy with it cause it makes the eyes nice and white.