Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Delicious!

Tastes great, naturally quite sweet. Not sticky but grains are separate, ideal for attractive tri-coloured fried rice. Some brown rice tastes rough but this Countrywild rice is quite smooth and delicious. Easy to cook, even without soaking. At the recommended one to one ratio for rice to water, I find the rice rather crunchy on the outside, though cooked. Would suggest one volume of rice to one and a half of water to get chewy softer rice that still maintains individual grains without stickiness. You see pressure cooked rice in the picture.

9686a51c-059d-461b-b866-9193ecb733ec
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this. The taste, quality, and package are all premium. I use this at least once a week to vary the rice we eat. The size is enough for 6 servings I would say. The ingredients are good. USA grown means you are eating less heavy metals in the rice which is obviously important.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very fragrant rice, smells really good while cooking. This is great mix of black, brown and red rice. I added 2 cups of water to 2 cups of rice for cooking in a rice cooker. Made pork fried rice with it and was very well received. I eat rice everyday and this has to be one of the best I have eaten in terms of quality and taste.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Great rice! All as in the product description. A mixture of several types of rice. The package size is half a kilogram. To a glass of rice, add two glasses of boiling water, salt and spices to taste, we get an excellent, tasty and pleasant-looking side dish. Thanks for a great product!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

This blend is very tasty and very neat! I make it with broth to give it a nice flavour. I will definitely buy again, wish they had bigger bags though.

Posted on May 14, 2022

This rice is very moist and sweet. I usually have brown rice over white rice and I would have this more often that brown rice because it is sweeter

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I mix this in with millet and white rice and it makes a nuttier texture and increases the nutritional value and taste as well..High quality product, Lindberg's rices are so good..sad to see their black rice discontinued.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great and healthy rice option for those who takes care of what they eat. I really liked this mix, very tasty! Will be buying more!

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

long grain rice with mix colour rice great the price is reasonable