Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great! 32 oz is a nice size for those who don't eat rice too often or are trying to cut down. I mix this rice with quinoa. I love that it's organic. Easy to wash and no issues as far as I can tell. Tastes great and has nice fragrance.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm trying to support US manufacturers and this brand is in the USA. Organic and local guarantees better agriculture and earth care, fewer emissions and it tastes good!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

My husband repeatedly asks me to reorder this rice. I make a mean paella with it and his various rice dishes using this ORGANIC rice are delicious.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Another excellent product of great quality and organic ingredient from Lundberg. The package size is perfect for occasional consumption of this gourmet food. The taste is phenomenal. I strongly recommend this product.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Real good Organic White jasmine Rice, with a wafting and enticing fragrance, proper preparation with the corrct amount of water and cooking time will produce wonderful scented rice that is just delicious to eat! Recommended!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Used to purchase this at an area store but with the inability to leave the house to do grocery shopping and then finding the store shelf empty, this was great. This brand Lundberg is great!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This jasmine rice never fails to deliver! I am thoroughly happy with its flavor and texture.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

My favorite rice at a great price! Quality ingredients that taste great! Package is perfect size.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Excellent quality rice, great taste and package. Size is appropriate and useful for few family members

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Excellent quality and flavor. Always have a supply on hand at home.