Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Love this. The taste, quality, and package are all premium. I use this at least once a week to vary the rice we eat. The size is enough for 6 servings I would say. The ingredients are good. USA grown means you are eating less heavy metals in the rice which is obviously important.

Posted on May 11, 2022

You can't go wrong with this quinoa. It is healthy and versatile to use in many different kinds of recipes. It was a great value because there was a sale when I purchased it. Otherwise, I could get a better value at a store in person where I normally would purchase it. The quality is excellent.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

i ve had mixed brown rice and quinoa for nutrition. b But I experimented the satiety with only quinoa. And it was. Of course I added veggies, nuts, and bolied quinoas with extra olive oil, lemon juice, and sea salt. They are amazingly nutritious and fulfilling. The quality of this quinoa never fails disappoint me. Higly recommended.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good use it very comfortable The size is right Use on authorities and diet good ingredients The taste is very good The taste is very good Good and high quality

49561e93-072a-4276-949c-a03053202dc0

I was very pleased with this product. I was able to make numerous servings from this package. In all honesty, the size seems a decent for the price and the quality was also good. The quinoa was very easy prepare and tasted amazing with coconut butter, chia seeds and cinnamon. I like to eat it often for breakfast. I will be purchasing this product again. :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

This relatively new California-grown quinoa is my favorite. of all the brands (mostly grown in Bolivia) I have tried over the years. I think it is slightly smaller, softer and sweeter and I love the fact that it is local.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Very nice Quinoa! Healthier than normal rice and tastier too with more protein and fibre. Cook well and remember to let sit for a while to let the water dry out. Optionally you may add some butter or spices to improve the flavour! Recommended!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Its real whole grain (fiber 1x5 carbohydrates) because it has 7g of fiber and 31g of carbohydrates. Most whole grain products are not real whole grain and they are made of low quality grains

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Quality is good the ingridient is perfect for dieting! The taste is normal just like a rice and i use and eat this every day as a substitute for rice. The size is reasonable for the price. Package arrived in good condition

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love everything about it!! I actually use my rice cooker and it cooks perfectly! The quality is amazing! One of the best quinoa I’ve ever tasted.