Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Taste very excellent, not too strong. It is a good quality food. The package is very good in little packaging. Good snack and good for diet as well. Size are also very good to fell you up. I use it daily and it does have good ingredient. I'm happy with this product and will purchase again

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I like the texture of these; they are sturdy, and don't dissolve when a spread/dip is added. The flavor is good; the basil and thyme is subtle, but enough to taste. Recommended!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

These don't make such a mess like the round ones. I use them to put peanut butter or honey on and make a sandwich

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

New favorite snack! I'm not actually a huge rice cake fan but these are delicious plain or topped. Crunchy, lightly herbed, very enjoyable. Ingredient list is simple and clean: organic brown rice & organic herbs. I already reordered enough to stock the pantry.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

These have a great herb flavor. My toddler and I both enjoyed them straight out of the package with no additions. It's nice to have a fresh new flavor in an organic rice cake.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The perfect rice cakes , not too salty with a slight herbal spice flavor. They are great on their own or with some toppings, like cream cheese.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Love the taste and the many uses I get out of these stackers. Great company & good ingredients makes these stackers a go to item when the desire to munch hits.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

it was delivered fresh and crispy. the rice cakes are packed in multiple packs of 6 cakes/packs for easy packing for commute and keeping the cakes crispy and fresh for longer.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

they are thinner than my usual rice cake, but hold up great when i put my toppings. perfect seasoning. i put them in my lunch. satisfying crunch.