Posted on Apr 30, 2022
Love it

I love the scent and packaging. I use it to protect my hair when at the beach or out hiking and I believe it to have a great benefit. It is a decent size and good quality. I do not have a sensitive scalp so no problems there. The composition works well for me and I find it to moisturize my hair well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Difficult to say if this does what it claims but if it does then it’s a beneficial addition for your hair health, especially in the brutal weather conditions of summer. I got this deeply discounted (thanks iHerb!), I’m not sure if I’d buy it at its regular price since it’s quite small in size. I only use this once a week, I imagine it’d be used up in no time if used daily. Also i could never use it daily on account of the scent. It’s a very nice fragrance but far too much of it! I literally choke every time! The spray stream is also very wide so there’s a bit of waste. Aside from the overpowering fragrance it’s quite satisfactory but don’t think I’ll repeat especially not at its regular price.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Didn’t see the results yet, but I noticed that it’s didn’t faded

Auto-translated from Russian

The beautifying spray has many functions. It nourishes hair with biotin, keratin and protein from quinoa, wheat, soy, corn. It preserves the color of colored hair, fixing the brightness for a long time and preventing it from washing out. It has a sunscreen that prevents fading, making this spray especially desirable for people living in sunny regions. Small transparent bottle made of lilac plastic. Perfume fragrance of medium intensity. It quickly disappears. Overall, the spray felt light and not weighing down the hair. It gives a little bit of everything - slightly facilitates combing, slightly smoothes the hair, slightly helps with styling. It is used on both wet and dry hair. Its effect is cumulative rather than one-off. With this spray, you can lengthen the interval between stains, and this saves not only money, but also time.

6c6f6f94-f476-4020-ad99-09868f313762
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Wonderful, enough quantity, protects hair, and is suitable for everyone

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I didn’t really understand this prolukt. so-so