Page 1 - Reviews - M3 Naturals, Eye Cream, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Yesssss i actually like this product, very handy to use and has all the vitamins needed for your eyes. If you want a cream that heavy but do well take it asap. I always trust korean products they are always the best. Thank you iherb 5/5 review this is really the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

An okay eye cream in my opinion. It certainly doesn't fight wrinkles. After applying I feel like my skin is tight so not sure how moisturizing it is. However, it doesn't clog pores, so there's that at least. Also, the jar is huge so I apply it on my neck as well, because it's impossible to use it all only on the eye area before it expires.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I saw it on Amazon reviews and I see the wrinkle is gone so I order it I didn’t see different yet but it’s okey

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I really like how I can use it all over my face not just my eyes! The size is great for the price.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Cheap & good, it's even helps to bring down my dark eye circles. Will purchase more

Posted on May 22, 2022

First time trying will review again after using

Posted on May 26, 2022

Can see eye area not so dry.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good but not gives much moisture

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

valuable and improve wrinkles

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent working cream not only for the eyelids, but also for the whole face. Good for those who do not like a lot of tools in the routine. Economical consumption, pleasant texture, working composition - what else do you need? Everything suits me, I can’t estimate the effect yet - I use it for two weeks, but I didn’t cause allergies, it’s comfortable. And the volume and the can with the pomp are great!