Posted on Jan 6, 2022
I love this as a lightweight foundation!

I don’t wear heavy makeup but I like to use concealer under my eyes and to cover skin redness that I get sometimes. I love that this concealer works as a foundation - it feels super lightweight on my skin and doesn’t feel heavy or cakey. It works well for my acne prone skin because it does not have silicone in it. Plus it has Vitamin C in it! It doesn’t settle into the creases around my eyes and looks super natural. This is exactly what I was looking for!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like the creamy texture and that it's unscented. This shade is a bit too peachy/pink for my skin tone (olive Mediterranean), but sadly the 40 is too dark and orange for me. I would have liked to see a broader range of shades that cater to more skin colors. Coverage is light to medium. The packaging is beautiful as all of mad hippie products

I like this concealer very much. it is natural with safe ingredients. It is small but the quality compensates the size. The most important fact us that it covers my pores that are enlarged.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Texture is not very creamy and doesn’t blend very well on eyelid. Very pricy for the tiny tube it comes in. Coverage is not even . Wouldn’t by it again .

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The composition is excellent, but after applying the video on the skin

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice composition and great quality!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

not bad, but emphasizes wrinkles under the eyes

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Absorbed and does not cover anything