Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Amazing taste!!!! And spicy!! I will buy soon a lot more of those wonderful, delicious, wonderful balls. Also, the concept of using bananas that are often thrown away, makes me feel better and better to buy mor en at the same time enjoy more of those wonder snacks. I will try different tastes soon too. Thanks to the advertisement cement at IHerb, I got very interested and very pleased with the recommendations. Rob Oudendijk Client at IHerb Living in Naar, Japan in a off grid location and being supplied by IHerb with special treats. Does not matter where in the world you life, you live you can get those snacks!!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

These are pretty tasty! When I really had a sweet tooth, I kind of wanted something a bit more indulgent, but I know that's not really what these are marketed as. They definitely seem quite healthy, and since they're packed with nutrient-dense ingredients, we can feel pretty satiated from only a few small bites.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It tasted great and I had them for snacks. The size was enough for two. I can recommend this for everyone as this is vegan. Although this is great, this looked like a poop on a street and we made fun of it haha I recommend berry taste if you serve one for a party or something like that.

A small pack of 8 healthy snack balls, about 1"+ in size each. Tastes strongly of naturally dried organic banana, which tops the ingredient list. Packaging is good, clean and simple with the ziplock opening that I never use (usually just transfer these to a container). Quality is commensurate with MadeInNature snacks. Was a longtime fan of the Chocoballs, decided to try these for a change.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I love the small portable size of these snacks and their delightfully chewy texture. They do indeed taste like banana bread which is very satisfying, however, I do wish that they had a bit more nut butter filling in the center. They make a great snack for those on the go.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love these. Probably my favorite flavor. But they have now changed to the Fruision recipe. It's good also but different. I like the nana pops recipe better. New Fruision is covered with cinnamon, a very different experience than the Nana Pops.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Delicious treats. With organic ingredients and perfect taste. I will definitely order more of these. The package is resealable, to keep the snacks fresh after opening.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This is the only brand of processed foods we buy for my daughter. We don’t do any sugar and love that all their ingredients are organic and natural.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Great flavor. Too bad the quantity is so small. The contents of the bag were gone really quick. And even my kid who is not fond of bananas, liked this product

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

I really enjoyed this Nana Pops during my quarantine times. Great for people who crave sweets and need a healthy snack to pick up the mood :)