Page 1 - Reviews - Mane Choice, Healthy Hair Vitamin, Manetabolism Plus, 60 Capsules - iHerb

Posted on May 8, 2022

These tablets are great . I've seen such an improvement with the lenght of my hair and general health of it . Looking alot more healthy and nurished Would highly recommend ! Make sure to check and measure the lenght of your hair before you start using in order to see the different after 3-6 months :)

580e8792-09c3-4041-90dc-7546f76ef054
3cf8b83e-5d57-4bd7-8f8c-844d19c53b98
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great quality product. Have been taking this before I started ordering it from iHerb and it's helped considerably with my hair growth along with my own hair oil that I made to help keep my hair nourished to retain length. I had no hair in the back of my head for half my life and now I have hair that touches my shoulders.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I love that it contains msm, which is not quite common with others, the formula is definitely on the good side, my problem is that it's too pricy

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

These are alright - it’s my first bottle. Will try a few more bottles to see if there are obvious results. The specs are great though.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very good! I am taking for a while now and feel my hair loss got better.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

One of my best hair vitamin and it’s very helpful in growth . Top nutrition

Mahdilach
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Bought it based on reviews in other platform I just start using it I will update my review after finishing my 3 months course

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

heard good reviews about this product. already took my capsules today!!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I didn't see any greaattt results with this. Only MSM powder works the same in my opinion.