Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I'm a teacher, so my throat dries out pretty quickly throughout the day. When I take this, my throat feels instantly better and I love that the taste isn't too strong nor too light - it's just right! I have shared this with coworkers and they love it too. It's also great that they are individually packaged so that I can put a couple in each of my purses.

Posted on May 21, 2022

These lozenges are delicious. I take it when my throat feels a little itchy or dry, or before or after I meet with many people just as added protection. I think it's quite effective for such situations. I usually buy a couple of boxes at a time as it is a small package.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

These are nice quality manuka lozenges. The blackcurrant taste is rather mild as is the manuka honey taste. They are individually wrapped so easy to carry around and they don't get melty and soggy if heat and humidity go up, but better to keep them cool. Our family eats them like healthy candy and they are popular with everyone. Our overall preference is for the lemon variety which really has a good burst of flavor but these provide a nice change of pace. Would buy again.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Good quality Well individually packaged Good size easy to swallow with very good taste Very effective as it says to smooth throat sore Great value when purchase with discount Take it frequent when throat not feel that well Well composed Greats benefits as it mentioned

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I love Manuka honey and enjoy a Manuka Health lozenges anythim my throat gets dry or if I get sick with a sore throat they go everywhere withme! These drops work wonders! Highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Perfectly packaged and well received. Can’t beat the online price and value esp when on offer. Used by the entire family. Top quality product !

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Taste is quite sweet, but me and my kids love it :-) the size is o.k. but I cannot say whether there's a benefit or not...

Posted on May 27, 2022

The lozenges truly have a soothing quality to them. They are tasty and last for a great feeling afterwards. I pop them in whenever I have a dryness in my throat, especially at night.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

These are sooooooo good, almost like candy! They have the best flavor and the honey is really good for your throat. I love them, I will definitely buy again.