Page 1 - Reviews - MAV Nutrition, Pre-Pro, Prebiotic + Probiotic, 60 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb

Posted on May 9, 2022

It is difficult to find prebiotic and probiotics ingredients in the same capsule. The capsule is easy to digest because the size are small, without taste and no smell. I still got it on trial, but after consumed this on several days my digestion feel much better, no constipation. This product is a good quality.

efb4f0d9-ea01-4de1-8d4b-4d1d9facc903
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a very nice product, which is currently at a very good price, offered in the try it on iherb section. With very good quality, with very well selected and combined ingredients, with benefits for good digestion, good absorption of food in the intestines, against constipation. For better results - I take 1 capsule on an empty stomach - between lunch and dinner or the night before bed, after at least 3 hours of a light dinner.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Been trying out several kinds of Prebiotic brands, both to figure out what's best and also because it's good to switch it up every few months and create a variety in your gut. This was on sale for a trial price, so why not? 20 Billion of 7 strains, plus it comes with Inulin to feed the bacteria.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Good quality pro and probiotic. Got it for my aunt who has digestive issues. Will see how it works and recommend if it is going to be really good. So far like the size and that it goes in form capsules she doesn’t like take tablets. Great supplements at my first view

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

It is hard to tell whether or not this pre-probiotics works. Don’t feel any difference. Regular size capsules makes it easy yo swallow.

d444a865-f549-4879-bd5f-677bce7c0d75
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I’m very happy with it. I take one capsule every morning for many years now. The brands that I have at stores where I live are very good quality but also very expensive. I decided to order this brand from iHerb, the price was great and the reviews as well. It works fine. Will order again.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I didn't feel any discomfort after that pills as I usually got from any of prebiotics etc. It has been a fortnight since I started use them, my skin actually feel cleaner. I have IBS so I cannot give you fully answer about its work as I dunno what and when will happen and cause bloating but I hope it will help me to stabilise my IBS in complex with other stuff.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I started taking these capsules after taking antibiotics. The condition of the intestine has improved, and the immune system has become stronger. I am very pleased with the result! The ingredients are all natural, no artificial components and stuff.

680fb1ad-e920-4270-8177-6be015b70ff8
Posted on May 23, 2022

this kind of supplement is really worth the price because it has very good quality and the size is perfect to be kept or brought for travelling, doesn't need the refrigerator for storage , we can get many benefit from this becaause the ingredients is really good for our digestion, fix your gut problem and microbiome package good,

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

size's easy to take. good quality for digestion and gut. I tried the trial promotion and reorder the new pack due to its benefit of pre- and probiotic supplement.