Posted on Jul 11, 2022
很好!

Taste good. Nice snack for Keto diet. I like it’s Chucky texture with nuts.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good ingredients, taste is more of almond than anything else, very sweet. Price is high for the quantity only 2 cookies each pack.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

tastes like antibiotic. all my family members said the same comment.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

After all, there is no loss in this series! It's a perfect snack that is so delicious with such safe ingredients. Almonds are lumpy and there is also a response to eating. It looks good even when it is subdivided and you are hungry when moving. There were two in one bag.

Auto-translated from Japanese

Characterized by the sweetness of coconut sugar and the texture of chocolate. Since it is an oat cookie, it has almost no texture. I ordered it in the summer so the chocolate was melting. I bought it because it was half price on sale, but I have no intention of buying it at a fixed price.

07668f29-01e1-4f19-8e8e-893b9e3b7460
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Oatmeal cookies with natural ingredients, soft taste and higher sweetness than imagined, suitable for desserts, very suitable for tea. If you like my comment, please press "Like"👍🏻 to get points, thank you 😉

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Probably the most delicious cookie I ordered on the site, very soft, melts in your mouth, the taste of almonds and oats, moderately sweet, not cloying, I recommend, of course I will order again

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The sweetness and size are satisfying and satisfying. If you think of it as a cookie and buy it, it may be too soft and disappointing.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The heat melted the chocolate chips and I was familiar with the whole thing. I'm sorry I liked the smooth chocolate texture, but I would like to buy it again in the cooler months.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

It's too sweet for me, cloying, the composition is good, yes, everything else is a matter of taste, I won't take it again