Posted on Dec 24, 2021
Obsessed and Addicted

I am obsessed and addicted to these cookies. Maxine's Heavenly literally sold out of these cookies and I was ecstatic when I found them at iHerb. I've bought them from iHerb 3 or 4 times by this writing and I plan on buying them from iHerb until they run out of these delicious cookies. Thanks for listening.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

822059cd-7926-4ff1-84ec-ceb5141110f1
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Peanut butter lover will fall for this. The peanut butter taste is very strong and creamy, blending well with the oat soft baked cookies. There’s plenty of nuts spotted inside, can tell they are using premium ingredients. Will definitely buy again!

b7ac6bb3-910e-43f8-b775-c00e738c78cd
Posted on May 11, 2022

On the one hand, the cookies are too, too sweet. A few dates less would make them much more palatable. One the other hand, the overall taste is rich and delicious, and i feel every energetic and satiated 3-4 hours after having a cookie, or a cookie and a half. So for me, these cookies are a good breakfast food, or a cookie equivalent of an energy drink. The package contains 6-7 cookies, which is not a lot, but it's really hard to consume more than 1.5 cookies a day, so it will last a while.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

they are very generous with the chocolate chunks! overall, the cookie is not too sweet which is great. peanut butter flavour is slightly muted. would prefer it if the peanuts were crunchier to provide a greater texture contrast to the softer cookie. on the first taste, it had a strange almost herb-y taste (maybe from the oat flour?) but i got used to it after a while. overall, not bad for a healthier cookie.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I felt these were just a little bit heavy for me. Not to become a big issue, of course, but there's some heavier aftertaste to them for sure. Otherwise, a great, well-balanced snack to eat, made of quality ingredients. I wished the peanut butter taste would be a little bit prominent, but it still doesn't get too lost into the whole mix of flavors. Literally never heard about this brand, but I admire their take on bringing us a mix between peanut butter and chocolate in a softer variation :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Super peanut-butter-y and just a nice comfy snack to eat when you want something sweet and homey but not something processed or super unhealthy

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Great tasting cookies. I particularly liked the oatmeal and this variety. I will also try some of the other flavors. It seems to be made with good natural and not so fattening ingredients.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

These cookies are all really nice, good value for money re. quality, size and weight. Your favourites will vary of course, but I really like these joint first along with the mint ones. I shall rebuy.