Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love the ingredients and inclusion of multiple peptides, along with a few different versions of hyaluronic acid. Already using it for few weeks and I really like this cream. It helps me with mild breakouts.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Saw it in insta and ordered.. loving it absolutely. Texture a bit thick but good for night time use. Package makes not over priced that i love. Quality, size is very good. In the morning i do see the difference. Great moisturiser.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have sensitive and dry skin. This one is perfect for moisturizing and also, It's a tube type, so I can keep it clean.

J S
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

one of my favourite lotions. very soothing and moisturizing, but leaving the skin matte. repairs skin barrier in a long term

4483b59a-7453-4ac4-9cc6-61ff68cfe1d4
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

First, the consistency is a dense paste not suitable for any face. Matte and sticky, it sits on the skin surface without absorbing. Then hours later it's still there like wax. And the fragrance is just awful - grandma spilled her perfume bottle on your cheeks. My usually balanced skin looks like leather. I do not recommend.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after use.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Good product I recommend Worth the money

Posted on May 11, 2022

good cream?like to use it after peels

Auto-translated from Russian

MEDI PEEL, my favorite brand of Korean cosmetics!!! Absolutely any product is cool and works 100%!!! Soothes, nourishes, moisturizes, removes redness !!! Very pleasant not obtrusive light smell of grass 🪴. I recommend! I apply it on my face after serum or ampoule! Is it easy 🔥 to buy??? Try? one hundred% !!!!! I recommend! If my review was useful to you, please like it 👍🏻, thank you 🙏

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I really liked this cream! The texture is thick, the smell is unobtrusive, more herbal. The composition is good, it did not cause allergies and does not dry out, which is also a plus, because most creams do not suit my dry skin. This one is just gorgeous. After using it, I can say that it really relieves inflammation: in the evening, I used it on inflamed areas - in the morning, the pimples are more or less dry and not so red. I will continue to use it! I recommend Like if the review was helpful.

d9f07773-d0b1-4ba0-8952-a6d48513d599