Posted on May 22, 2022
Excellent!perfect! Amazing! The best I bought for myself ♥

Love this product line! The packaging is beautiful and the formulas are amazing! I have never seen such an amazing cream. That's super cool. You can choose exactly what you need. Just blue gel or white cream or a combination of both! I love the texture of this cream. I really like the feeling of moisture on my skin. It is not heavy on the skin. The best cream ever, I would buy another one. Also the fragrance is amazing.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great product. The consistency is gelly like with white cream beds inside so you choose the amount of hydration/nourishment by changing the ratio of gel/beads that you use. In has nice scent And dicent size and prise. The quality is great. I love the composition and the texture of the cream and my skin fills full of moisture after each use. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Yes i swear to god thisss make ur skin softer than anything else, the package the colours are so cool. I use it whenever my skin is super dyhydrated. The product is soft and gentel to the skin. This is NECESSARY. the price is so good and it does moitsurize veryyyy well

Posted on May 21, 2022

It is a well known company, the product is very good for the skin, arrived fast. The skin looks beautiful and is has a very good smell as well. I recommend it a lot i use it on a clean skin and my skin is radiant all day long.

5abebb6b-9853-4bce-87b8-0965a93ef193
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the scent, very refreshing although it doesn’t linger long. Lovely gel and cream combination suit any type of skin and season. I use it daily on top of my moisturizer. Goodbye wrinkles!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great moisture to my skin the texture is very good. But at the end of the day my face was abit oily. But since its summer season i dont mind. The size is very good too

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Amasing product! Absobs fully. Moisturize very well! Great for summer!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

a perfect cream, and looks amazing, and the skin likes it.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Nice gel cream, I have oily skin and it fit for my skin perfectly. Light texture, nice fragrance, moisturize perfectly. Package was good.