Posted on Nov 20, 2021
Excellent face mask!

Wonderful hydrating and nourishing face mask. So soothing for my dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin. Affordable and effective face mask with great ingredients. Mediheal masks are the best, but I don't use them often because it would be quite wasteful. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

eb521454-0fb4-4b23-abf3-560e99715a89
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Super high quality sheet mask has great ingredients Very moisturizing good for dry skin or normal maybe not I use the extra serum at the end that’s in the packaging It smells nice not too strong Good for sensitive skin as well was not irritating at all, so extra gentle

1e20b604-0934-4c61-8214-cdc80c749aa1
Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Recently discovered a new sheet mask with amazing moisturising and nourishing effect which is especially visible on overdried skin. Highly recommend to use while taking accutane or for damaged skin barrier.

9571b42d-50ce-4a01-817a-b6bb5dbb4103
7dfc4c1e-cd69-43cb-be48-c340fa693710
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I’m in love with this face mask. It makes the skin SO soft. It really moisturizes the face instantly. Also it smells really good. I have a sensitive skin but this mask doesn’t irritate it at all. I’ve been using it for a very long time and i keep buying with every purchase.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I’ve been buying these masks for a while now, I’ve been using them weekly. They’re the best!!! I just love my skin texture after this. It feels so soft and it makes my skin glow. I also use these before applying makeup, i swear they make it look a lot better. Especially if you’re looking for a glowy look. Very moisturizing and gentle. I would absolutely recommend for sensitive skin. Ive got some for my mom too and she loves them!!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Scent nice , Perfect use, quality very nice, size good, packaging good, In love with this mask, benefit my skin got moisturize, hydrated, gentle, shiny, soft like baby skin age, no sensitive and I will buy it again it’s and I advice to buy it. Frequency normal not annoying which’s I like, all composition the women that needs and understand full

Posted on May 27, 2022

I've tried several Mediheal masks and this one is my favourite, especially compared to the N.M.F. intensive hydrating mask. I feel it is a lot more hydrating and the essence (which there is a lot of in a single mask) is soooo moisturising that it plums my face after use. I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Like this product, It makes my skin more moisturized. The liquid is a bit creamy, so I don't think its good for problem skin, for dry/ sensitive skin it will work much better. Also I don't think it will make a lot of benefit for young age. But quality is good, just only in composition with the tasks that it should cover.

Posted on May 8, 2022

this might be my favorite mask ever. the fine lines in my forehead just about disappeared after using this mask, and my skin just looks and feels amazing. and the mask itself feels luxurious and wonderful. wish I bought more than one, but I'll definitely be buying these in bulk from now on.