Posted on May 20, 2022
Gut

Bought it with a great hope to mild my seasonal allergy. Tried it immediately. What can I say - quite insignificant relief and really slight improvement so far, but it is just the first day. On the other hand - the package will last just for 5 days, as the recommend 12 a day and there are 60 tablets in total.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Excellent product. First dose took roughly 2 hrs to take effect. Two doses daily keep my allergies in check. No unwanted side affects. Priced well.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

It's a great help everytime Im having Allergy attack.

Posted on May 18, 2021

My daughter suffers from dust, pollens, hay fever and more allergies. The first clear life we bought was great and this is better. Don’t let your depot run down, take it regularly.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Good taste, I’m taking when I get up with synus.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I am a homeopath and therefore I am happy to tell you about this product which is one of the very best for minimizing allergies and is completely safe for anyone to take whether they are on medication or not

Posted on May 13, 2022

I suffer with seasonal Allergies. I have been trying this product and I noticed little bit of improvement. I use it along with spray

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It works for spring alergy.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

just cant explain how good it was