Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Best facial roller!

I used this on just half of my face at first to compare and I noticed a huge difference in puffiness and redness. It also helped with applying my moisturizer, stays cool, and doesn’t squeak! I’m about to order another so I can do both sides of my face at the same time!

622445c7-03d6-4b79-ace4-86d1b295bff5
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I have been using this roller as the last step of my beauty routine after I apply my skincare product to help the product sink in. It's really relaxing. I also feel like it is actually depuffing my face around my cheeks and eyes. The little roller is really great for the eye area.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I had bought it for gifting purpose and its sleek look and package worked well. My friend who is using it now felt the difference within 3-4 uses. In her words, the skin felt rejuvenated. The product is sturdy with a good grip which is helpful

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Such great quality! There is no squeaking sound. Rolls smoothly. Fells cool when roller it. I use it every morning with my serum. My face is lifting. Highly recommend it!

c39844de-00e5-414c-8907-9f3000006c99
Posted on Jul 22, 2021

This is my second Mei Apothecary roller. I use it often with face masks to help reduce puffiness in my face. I have definitely noticed a difference around my eyes. The roller is lightweight and rolls very smoothly. I highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Feels nice and cool on my face. I’m not sure about effectiveness, but it does feel good.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

On trial The size is ok

0a075396-850b-4a9d-b8fb-67bc6a57b7bd
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

very comfortable to use seems durable

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Wonderful tool for massaging. highly recommended

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Feels really good on the skin, time will tell