Posted on Oct 4, 2021
Super Soft, Smooth Skin!

I love to use this with a foaming cleanser, it is a game changer. It feels like my skin is getting such a deep cleanse. It's so satisfying seeing the dead skin come off my face. Also like that it comes with different silicone heads, adds more variety. My clogged pores have gone down since I started using this skin scrubber!

842aa52b-6729-4759-8265-6f12ebfd394a
Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I use this tool once a week. I usually use water that makes my face kind of wet. Then I use moisturizing mode for 1min. followed by the lifting mode for 1 min. After this, I wash my face and apply my face cleanser. I use the cleansing mode for 2 mins. I can see dead skin on the metal part of the tool. After this, my skin feels so smooth and clean. I think when you use this tool correctly, you will get the great results. The product is well packed. It comes with a USB charger. Great product! I highly recommend it!

b0d0fd0d-a9ed-4177-ab09-8fa59b0a721b
c121bfb2-5c0b-4a9c-97af-13a386e04120
22787fdd-9f0f-4d1e-96f2-629e88cf377c
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Very gentle and effective in deep cleansing one's facial skin. High quality apparatus using sonic technology. It can both be used for exfoliating one's skin as well as penetrating creams and essential oils to nourish one's skin. Great value for money!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It does it’s job - cleans the pores, but I think it doesn’t go too deep to extract everything. Or maybe I just have to use it longer time on 1 zone for the better results. Generally, I’m really happy with it! Easy to use!

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Shipping was so fast. I have clogged pores especially on my nose and chin, and I use this tool once every few days on wet skin with my face cleanser. I can see dead skin buildup coming off onto the metal part of the tool when I use it, so I really feel like it's working. I use it very gently on my skin to let the vibration do the work and push dirt out. The additional purple scrubber cover makes this act like a Foreo, which is a nice bonus. I have only really tried the Cleansing mode so far. I really like that there are instructions inside the box to explain what to do.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is NOT an ultrasonic device. When put against wet surface, such as wet skin or even a wet cotton pad, it does not splash water droplets like a true ultrasonic device would. Any kind of removal you get is from the pressure you apply to your skin with this device. It just vibrates in different pulsations. That is all it does.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It’s really good item, it was very helpful to me a lot, and the price is good

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I saw a tool like this being used on Tiktok so I was really intrigued. I was looking for something to gently exfoliate my skin and it really works! I love that it has multiple settings with different purposes. The additional silicone heads are a nice addition too!