Posted on Nov 1, 2021
Best of its kind for making non-fat goat yogurt!

I love goat milk products since they are alkali, but can enjoy more knowing that they contain less fat. This particular packaging is easy to carry-on for travel and convenient to pack for travel since not everywhere the fat-free goat products are available. Usually I mix this powder and goat whey with warm water, it get easily dissolved leaving no lumps, use commercial goat yogurt as starter and proceed with yogurt-making. Straining it I can get some creamy thick yogurt to make ice-cream and some dressings. Best also for oat/rice/groats soaked with boiling water in lunch thermos and dusted with this powder. Great, just love it and tend to buy for many years.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

i started with the whole goats milk powder, i thought i would give this a try, it is just as good. this is the best milk for your body and I mix it with bonebroarth formula and some mud water and it is the best hot chocolate i have ever had and look forward every day to my hot cup in the morning and at night before bed and love to slip a cup in during the afternoon. Give it a try and you shall love it like I do.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I love the packaging and received it right on time. I like the Meyenberg nonfat goat milk as I can use it for myself in many ways. I also have two Standard Poodles who love it mixed in warm water and then poured over their food. It is quite a healthy choice for all of us!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I buy KS Fast Acting Lactase from Walmart because powdered cow milk makes me gassy (lots of farts!). Let's hope when I switch to all goat milk at breakfast the farts lessen. :D

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Not a cow milk, that's the number one why. And more, nonfat is important as long as its procedure is safe( it's not mentioned, is it?). I can save a few pennies as choosing this new package.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Tastes great. Powder does not require refrigeration. Great packaging, I prefer this pouch over the canister.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Have been using this for a couple of months now and I find it useful in my recovery especially during my ankle fracture!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great Service in a timely manner!!!!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

It is good source of gout milk

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Excellent product, highly recommended. Great in a cappuccino.