Posted on Apr 16, 2022

the scent is amazing the size is large the use is pretty the quality is very good the age is fit the package is good quality the benefits are amazing thr composition is super the hair is pretty the sclap is a bit different but the its good sclap and amaaaaaaaaazing the sensitive is much better the moisture is moisturise

db26c023-0c9b-4949-82d0-a59786d45ff8
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

What a lovely fragrance: fruity, sweet but not overpowering, that lasts several hours. It leaves my hair - long, curly, with little dry ends - soft, manageable and shiny. It comes in a big size with a small price. I will buy again and I want to try the conditioner as well. Thank you iHerb for such a good quality, affordable brand.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on May 9, 2022

I bought this one because the shampoo I usually use was out of stock. I really enjoy the fruity smell and the good quality of the product. It moisturizes my hair and sensitive scalp and also has the added benefit of being aromatherapeutic. I might continue using this scent more in the future rather than going back to my old one.

A Great quality ingredients with best value package size.. amazing trusted mild by nature brand, very nice and gentle acai berry scent.. i use it everyday, for all ages.. amazing benefits for scalp.. my hair is shining moisturize, great for sensitive hair.. I'll buy it over and over again, highly recommended..

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The scent.. omg. I admit I didn't expect the smell of the product to be this addicting. I take more showers JUST to smell like acai 😂. But in all realness, this product really helped with the dryness of my scalp. It truly moisturizes better with the combination of a conditioner. It's perfect for sensitive skin as well as it doesn't feel too soapy and drying. The packaging of the product cannot be more perfect, its easy to handle with wet hands and not too hard to open. I will say this again: It smells FANTASTIC! Definitely get the Acai shampoo from this brand, the best smelling product thus far!

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

Haven’t tried but recently the quality from mild by nature seems to have gone down a bit. Hopefully this açai one is better than the citrus

6d6d0077-a2be-4230-889b-42e4f87a7c50
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Size is good enough as i wash my hair on regular basis.Atfirst when i started using i had more hairfall but after a few days it stopped and now i can see barely 1 or 2 hairs during shower and after shower as well.If you ask how do i feel when hairs get dry,i would say as usual.Not impressive output.

6dd04c29-b2f1-4a0a-bb56-9324aa812fab
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I enjoy the fruity smell and the quality of the product. It moisturizes my hair and sensitive scalp. It comes in a big size with a small price. The scent is amazing and the size is large. Product ingredients Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamide DIPA, Decyl Glucoside, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinensis (Goji) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Arginine (L-Arginine), Aspartic Acid (L-Aspartic Acid), Sodium Lactate, Alanine (L-Alanine), Glycine, Histidine (L-Histidine), Isoleucine (L-Isoleucine), Phenylalanine (L-Phenylalanine), Proline (L-Proline), Serine (L-Serine), Threonine (L-Threonine), Valine (L-Valine), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, PCA, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Lauryl-Glucoside Crosspolymer, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Fragrance (Parfum), Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This has a very strong, fruity scent that I actually like. It also cleans very well. It has a large bottle and I got it on sale so it is a great bargain. I will alternate this weekly with a couple other shampoos. The benefit of this shampoo is more of a deeper cleansing shampoo. My hair is left very clean and soft after use.