Page 1 - Reviews - Mise En Scene, Damage Care Shampoo, 680 ml - iHerb

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

The bottle is biiiig, love that, and the product is nice, it's not drying nor it too moisturizering, so if you have dry hair, i don't recommend, because it's not gonna give you the moisture you need, but if you have an oily scalp like mine,then go for it.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Just started using it. Happy with the results (soft and smooth hair).

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I live in Vancouver and our T&T supermarket sells this exact line at $8.99. Regret buying off iherb.

Posted on May 11, 2022

love it, nice texture and big package.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love it.It softens and moisturizes my hair

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Didn’t try it yet. Meanwhile just as expected

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The shampoo is very good value. I didn't expect that. I have a very sensitive scalp. The composition suits me completely, because. does not cause itching even 3 days after washing. And this is an indicator for me. The hair is incredibly soft and pleasant. Smell something with something. It is a pity that it disappears when the hair dries. The quality pleased.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Hair after clarification does not look good after every shampoo. Thanks to this ruler, the hair is simply gorgeous, I am very pleased with the result.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Discovered this company and one delight! The smell is gentle, pleasant, the hair already creaks from cleanliness. The shampoo + conditioner combo works great for the hair.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Great shampoo, the amount is a lot, it has an incredible fragrance but the best thing is the result leaves my hair silky and shiny