Posted on Jul 17, 2022

For me, cushion puff works better than brushes or beauty sponge. I’m satisfied this puff of its soft quality, size fit on my finger, nice package, and color of navy blue. I used this puff with my foundation. It’s easy to clean. Recommend to anyone whoever looking for cushion puff.

For the longest time I noticed that cushion puffs work way better for me than brushes or beauty sponges. This cushion set is of very nice quality, it's sturdy and spready foundation very naturally and evenly. You also get 4 puffs for a very affordable price. The package is very bang for your buck. There are many benefits to using puffs. If you have textured skin it can spread foundation very nicely and naturally and evenly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I use these to put on foundation and concealer. The puffs create more coverage than a regular sponge but still makes your skin look natural and light. Usually my foundation will cling to dry skin and look patchy with a brush, but the puffs don't so that. They're also great for spot concealing and concealing dark circles if you fold the puffs in half.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Good quality and I use these very frequently (almost exclusively) to apply my foundation. iHerb has the most affordable price point I've found so far. The puff is a nice, navy color with soft texure, and the size is such that you can fit it around 2-3 fingers ideally. They're good for light even layers of coverage.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This puff quality is good. Easy to wash & use. The size n thickness is good. No age limit to use. Package is neat too. It's benefits to use on the powder .And composition is natural,no concern in washing or drying. Tex ture is good. Standard col, comes in a pkt of 4 pcs. Worth the price. All 4 pcs in same color & type. ..

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love Missha products and these puffs are perfect to apply liquid foundation! It really blends everything well and makes your pores look smaller. It really helps makeup to last longer in my opinion. Very affordable and each puff lasts a long time since you can wash them and reuse them constantly!.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great quality and size. I’ve used them with powders and bb creams so far and I’m not disappointed. They are quite soft and nice on the skin. They came in a navy blue color which isn’t anything special but I loved them. The packaging was okay too, none of them came broken or torn up or anything

Deeeeee
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Never thought I’d like this so much compared to the usual sponge! It blends the foundation well and the quality is great! Very lightweight and easy to bring around as well!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

These are a great alternative to your regular sponge. I like to use them to blend concealer or apply powder. Took these with me on a trip and the size is so convenient to use to reapply powered with a compact.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Easily put liquid and cushion foundation, so I use this other than Missha's one,then need a lot. You can also buy this at physical shop,but they only have 2pads pack. iHerb sells 4pads pack,it's really convenient and helpful.