anna
Posted on Oct 5, 2021
Excellent Mask for Acne Prone Skin!

I'm always afraid trying face masks cuz most types breaks my skin, but this mask didn't! My skin felt amazing after using it, more brighter and healthy looking. There's a lot of lotion in the packet so I used the rest on my hands before sleeping and it was amazing! would love to buy the lotion separately if there's one!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This mask was amazing! I felt like my skin absorbed all of the nutrients and it felt so smooth afterward. My face looked brighter and had a healthy glow. Will definitely be purchasing again!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The scent of this mask is very very pleasant plus all the benefits it has from the ginseng as it has a very nice calming moisturizing and glowing effect to the skin but still very gentle on it, i use it after my shower and preferably it should be put in the fridge for 10 min before use, you will feel a very refreshing experience plus it will close your face pores that were open during the shower, if you found my comment useful, please hit the like bottom

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I'm kind of lazy for using sheet masks, but love feeling they leave. This is the second Missha mask I tried, and my skin likes them. Usually use them in the evening, before bedtime routine, and in the morninh my face looks better, nicer, healthier.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Okay, I dont say this lightly, it is my favorite mask of all time! Cream consistency, light wonderful scent. I would compare this to Dr.Jart's masks or alike. You put it on, wake up with a glowy, smooth complexion. 100 % recommend, repurchased it multiple times.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I really like this face mask. It's got a creamy feel, and after you use the mask, there's still enough of the moisturising product in the packet for you to squeeze out and use again for another use. Definitely moisturising.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I've had good results on ginseng mask and this one did not disappoint. It had a bit of brightening effect and quite soothing on the skin.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

the mask paper is good quality and the serum are very nice. Love at the first try. put in the fridge and mask before bed. wonderful result