Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I'm so glad I got this! it's very gentle non stripping the skin feels nice and fresh after use which I enjoy very much. it's a liquidy toner not thick it's actually like water more like a US but obviously k beauty and the ingredients it is far from drying and it would be suitable for any skin type even sensitive. large amount really economical and great for acne prone oily skin but I really do feel like it would be good for any skin type even dry. I tried to capture a picture of it as you can see it's like water can't even really see it in the photo but I like when people share those photos so I wanted to do that for others so they know if it's a thick toner or watery toner.

2b09ba57-ba28-433b-8c00-5070d8651f3e
bc14c52a-b314-4178-b662-1b7ccbb7972a

My previous cleansing water wasn't doing great work, it never went deep. As a result, I always used to have acne. It was stinging around the eyes, and the skin didn't look healthy. After getting Missha I'm so much happier, and my skin is glowing. I could see the result even after a couple of days. It doesn't overdry my sensitive oily skin and removes even makeup. It does a great deep cleaning job.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have oily acne prone skin. I used this morning and night after I wash my face with a different cleanser. This Leif ur instantly reduces the redness and absorbs quickly. No strange smell. No breakouts. Leaves my face moisturized but not greasy or tacky. I worn under makeup with no issues. My face loves its. Super soothing to my red and irritable skin. Will repurchase!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I was looking for an effective product for my sensitive and blemish-prone skin and I decided to try Cicadin, after reading the reviews. The product has a great quality and a delicate smell of herbs! It removes all the impurities from my skin, it became my evening ritual. The size of the product is generous, 300 ml, and I like its simple package. It has a great composition and my skin never reacted to it. I will definitely order this product again!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Okay so I’m picky with cleansing waters because a lot easily irritate my skin. With this one it doesn’t at all. I use it in the morning instead of cleanser and it’s amazing! Doesn’t dry out my skin and it’s very gentle. The package is sturdy and it’s the perfect size. It has a lavender fragrance but it’s not too strong but I would stay away if I’m sensitive to fragrance. Overall great product and would repurchase again for sure!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Really nice cleansing water! It smells herbal and feels very gentle on my oily and sensitive acne prone skin. The consistency is thin and watery. I’ve even added a little to my regular gel cleanser for a more rich lather. I’ve had this product for about a week and I’ve used it daily. My skin feels clean and balanced after use. I do rinse it with water after but the directions don’t require a rinse with use.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The texture is watery like other cleansing water but it doesn't have some foam like some other low cost one. It cleans well and doesn't burn the skin. I don't wear makeup so I'm not sure how good it can take off the waterproof makeup. The feeling after cleansing was nice, feel clean without over drying. I use on my eyes area without any problem. The scent is like other Cica products. The bottle is quite big in size and convenient to use. If I can't find a cheap price of Bioderma, I will buy this one because the quality is not bad at all.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Perfect cleansing water is an integral part of my routine. Completely removes makeup. The skin is delicate and soft after use. I'd be happy to buy it next time.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

It's ok, but I would not repurchase. I was looking for a cheaper alternative to Son & Park's Beauty Water. The formula get's foamy which I find disconcerting, but leaves no residue or stickiness. I did have breakouts that coincided with starting to use the product and it's supposed to curb them. It could be skin purging, as I did not discontinue use and my skin cleared up after some time.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is a really basic cleansing water that does not grip the skin. I enjoy using this during the morning or when I can’t be bothered to remove make up. This is a nice size for the price