Posted on Mar 14, 2022
A wonderful hydrophilic oil, but there is one drawback ...

I use hydrophilic oil of this brand for the first time, before that I had another one. And the old one was fine with me, but I wanted something new. So, this oil has a pleasant aroma, I liked it. It cleans the skin from makeup remarkably, but it doesn’t cope well with moisture-resistant mascara, leaving traces like a panda. So I don't think I will buy again. Girls, and do not forget that after the oil, you need to wash your face with a cleansing gel.

Pros: - I used this with waterproof mascara, both BB creams and regular foundation. It works really well. - Turns milky with water, washes off with little residue. Of course, it's recommended to follow with facial soap which takes care of all residue. - love that it's in a pump bottle with the stopper - easy for traveling and I don't have to dip my fingers in a container. Con: - Has an slight alcoholic smell which goes away pretty quickly. After that, the smell is quite pleasant.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I’m a fan of Burt’s Bees cleansing oil, but got bored and decided to try something new. Missha’s cleansing oil is just as good, although the texture is slightly thinner than the Burt’s Bees one. In any case, it does the job as expected; removing waterproof mascara, sunscreen and the likes with ease. I find it curious that some reviewers complained about the fragrance, but I like it. It smells luxurious without the price tag. Recommended.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Very nice product ! Missha has always excellent products for skincare , once you start using cleansing oil you won’t want a other product for clean your face . Perfect for removing waterproof make up and sunscreen .

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I love this brand, I use their products for a few years now. This is a great cleanser to take off the residue of eye and lip makeup. My skin in sensitive and it works fine, it's gentle enough. But after that I use a foaming cleanser and a toner, to make sure no oil stays on my skin. Great size and the package is nice, it's transparent so you can see how much is left to use. I might repurchase, need to use it up before I decide.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I re-ordered this product shortly after I finished the first bottle. This cleansing oil works very well and I particularly like its pleasant smell. Excellent product!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Omg the i didnt have the biggest expectations for this at first but I tested out the efficacy of this product! Safe to say its amazing at removing makeup and its a nice smelling cleansing oil

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I used another oil before and decided to try something new. This oil is very delicate and dissolves bb-cream easily leaving my skin soft and clean. Fragrance isn't too strong.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I am putting make up on every day so needed something decent to clean skin and pores and not to make it too dry. and it works perfect. just 1 push and skin feels really clean, soft and easy breathing.