Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is very nice and and the quality is good. I use it everyday and i dont have any to complain, stays pretty well even im sweating. Size is ok to last atleast 3 or more months. No scent or any smell. Can be used by all ages. Color is nice dark brown with next texture when applied. Received the package from iherb in perfect condition as always.

e6f2657e-6700-477a-8be9-12ae37b5f187
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I can't say I like all Missha items I tried but this pencil for brows has a lot of benefits. I tried to get a grey/black color but it was out of stock so I tried dark brown and it suits my hair type. I like that the pen is comfy in holding and it stays for a long time on skin. The coverage with a light texture provides a good coverage as well.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

This was my second time to order it Its really nice and easy to handle They have changed it from the first edition i bought - I don’t know why- which was magnificent and stayed with me almost 2 month but still this one is fine so far Totally recommended

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I’m really surprised how good this pencil is! It’s not to hard, and not to soft, so I just put it under my eyebrows and after that spread the product on the skin with a brush. It lasts all day long, doesn’t run out if I sweat, fabulous!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I enjoyed this brow styler. The pencil has an angled tip (which some people don't like, but I find that it really helps me to do sharp and clear outlines for my brows) and the spoolie is big and floofy. I find the formula to be a liiiittle bit smudgey, so if you want that super sharp "Instagram" look, you will want to carve your brows out with a light concealer after applying. The formula is nicely pigmented, the brown tone is nice and cool (so you don't get the dreaded orange brow look), applies very smoothly and lasts well (especially when set with a brow gel, which I do recommend that you do - given how smooth this formula is).

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I chose the dark brown color and it was very natural. I'm Asian and no one can tell I have anything on because it was natural. Glides on easily but I would say also wipes off easily so if you're out in the hot sun, and forget and wipe a towel over your face, you may need to reapply.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Super, and so easy. I did not have any smudges, wears well. Like the easy applicator too for great lines and fill. Just hate chemicals and this was a healthy choice.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I have tried many eyebrows styler brand but this is great because it's looking natural to my eyebrow it's doesn't smudge. looks perfect for me.. It's a good quality color and texture. The scent is odorless and size like pencil. This come in good package.