Posted on Feb 11, 2022
¡Excelente!

Mizon Collage is 75% Marine Collage which does have similar molecular structure to are own skin! Highly absorbent & a great lifting & soothing feeling! Also the reviewer who said topical collagen can not be absorbed into your skin. I have to disagree it's marine collagen & 75% & like I said it does have very similar molecular structure to our own skin! I have been using this cream for years & my forhead wrinkles you can not even notice anymore! So it does absorb into the skin!! You just need to use it daily!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've been using this surprising gel cream for only 3 weeks now, the feel of my skin is luxurious!!! the glass jar is a bit heavy a good size. Absorption is fast and leaves the skin smooth and with a matt finish. It's a quality product from Mizon.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My age is 50+ and this produce seems to be ideal for my combined skin. 1,2 weeks of use. No complaints in gerards to the quality. Works for 100%. Absence of parabans in the list of ingredients is a big plus. Light, fast drying texture. Slight smell of pharmacy but goes out very fast. Not sticky after drying out. Structure of product feels like gel, not like cream (it's not greasy at all). Suitable base for a make up. Collagen seems to do it's work as in all other products containing collagen. Package is open proof (there are protection seals on both bottom and top slopes of the package box) which is important.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I am using this with emulsion of the same brand! Instant results after first use! It is light on skin but it has a bit of nail polish scent but the scent doesn’t stay long. You won’t get anxious that it would be sticky on face or smelly the whole time. I would definitely purchase this product again!!!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

When I opened the box for the first time, I was shocked by the smell that gave me an uncomfortable feeling when putting it on, but I got used to it with repetition I like the moisturizer that moisturizes greatly without leaving a greasy feeling, but the hydration I wanted, I did not find it. Perhaps it suits oily skin more, as my skin is mixed. For me it is good but I did not like its smell so I will not repeat the order

98354e34-4e5f-4f18-a99f-59d1b13f7b9a
47ade27d-ba7b-4d60-a498-a74251bc30ed
Posted on May 22, 2022

Packaging is beautiful,it has collagen in it.I have seen huge improvement even after 1 use.it melts nicely on my face.It help me a lot for facelifting effects.skin feels moisturized and butter like.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This creme is absolutely great- I like the big package, I like the watery consistency and the refreshing feeling on the skin. It's perfect for sunny days as a daily moisturizer, but it's adequate for the night routine as well (I expected a slightly richer texture but it will do). Absorption is quick, skin looks immediately refreshed and plumped, no doubt. I would just like it if it had a more pleasant smell.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

never in my life i was so happy with a product like this, ive been using it for a few days now and can totally see the difference on my skin