Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Very affordable cleansing oil. I use it in the evening as the first part of my double cleanse, it does the job. It has a light scent which I don't mind, and with warm water and a cleanser afterwards, I get off all the sunscreen and makeup. Will repurchase for sure.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted on May 7, 2022

Feels thicker than some other cleansing oil but dissolves well enough. No scent.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

This cleansing oil is not for the perfect make up. When you have light make up, it's work.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Love this. Scent is great. Awesome cleansing

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I use hydrophilic oil in the first stage of cleansing the skin of the face to remove foundation, long-lasting make-up and deep cleansing of pores. I apply with massage movements on dry skin of the face, then wash off with water and then with foam of the same brand. This oil was somewhat disappointing and inferior to the one I used earlier. In my opinion, it is too liquid, the smell is not particularly pleasant.

1fdeda12-39c5-44ee-a411-60443c9f25d1
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

This oil was advised to me by a beautician, it copes with its function perfectly! Makeup dissolves with a bang! Gather oil, apply and massage on top of the makeup, remove makeup and cleanse the skin, remove the residues with a wash foam or gel. Oil with a pleasant scent. economical consumption. I will order more, for my problem skin with comedones - this is a godsend!

Irinalolas
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Light and pleasant cosmetic aroma. Hydrophilic oil must be applied to dry skin, massage thoroughly and only then rinse off with water. Immediately I warn you that you are ready to thoroughly rinse off this oil. Subsequent washing with foam completely removes this nuisance). The oil completely washes away all makeup, but only if you try hard. If you just apply the oil to dry skin and massage a couple of times, then the cosmetics will remain in the same place. For complete cleansing, massage the skin for about a minute. The oil does not dry out the skin and is used very sparingly.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from French

I used this product, following the recommendation of a friend, I'm not disappointed, its texture is great, it removes all makeup and cleanses the skin deeply while being gentle!

7458d0ef-9307-4dc7-a0b1-e41b02e08822