Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Recommended!!

This product is life-changing. This is the second time I order this I have seen the change on my sensitive skin, and if your skin is like mine very sensitive this will work hopefully on you. what I like about this product does not have a scent to it and the package comes with great quality. I have sent the benefits on my skin through out using it. it makes my face gentle and cloudy. I would not be concerned about this product around kids if you are a teenager you could use this it is perfect for any age. and the results takes time to be shown. the size is very small it is not tiny though.

8c1c07e8-e7f5-432e-908e-ef4547082407
Posted on May 4, 2022

I. Am a regular user of this product, the scent is subtle and quality is perfect, age wise above 40 . Package is great and benefits is superb. Great composition. Can frequently use it. But I prefer mixing with some cream. It’s very gentle to the face , to test the sensitivity perhaps can try a little on the inner arms and leave for over night .However it was great for me and I have no concerns on the ingredients.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Since i have started using this product, i notice that my skin is more hydrated, plump and even much firmer. The areas such as the forehead, around the mouth and neck feel smoother and softer. Even when i feel my skin tighter or dehydrated due to the cold, i apply a few drops along with your BB Cream and this prevents the face from becoming tight and the makeup from drying out my skin. It is clear that it will repeat, because there are few products on the market that are so specific, so concentrated, and importantly, with such an affordable price.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

My age is 50+ Have been using the products with hyaluronic acid for about 5 years. This product has been in use for a week. Previously used to buy analogues products by the competitors. So far have not noticed any difference - hyaluronic acid is doing it's job as always. Satisfied with the quality: it's fast drying, gives no sticky feeling, gives no scent which I find to be an advantage. Can be used as a primary base before a regular day/night care application. As an experienced user can state that MIZON Hyaluronic Acid 100 is sold at a very competitive price in terms of the package size. Package is open proof (there are protection seals on both bottom and top slopes of the package box) which is important.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Its texture is good, doesn't smell and it hydrates the skin but you won't see any effect during the first days , after a week of use, I began to notice the results, it's of small size, but the quality is good at least, and the package is cute.

fe5b2439-b7a3-42c4-8202-004650fd0852
Posted on May 3, 2022

Perfect hydrator! This serum is leaving my skin plumped and refreshed, the hydration goes throughtout the day! There is no scent, it is slightly more viscous and therefore leaves a subtle sticky feeling on the skin which disappears quickly (of course, when you put some facial creme afterwards). The pipette is great and practical, I love the cute plump packaging as well. The composition is fantastic, there are many natural, herbal ingredients. Hyaluronic acid comes highly in the list, which iz amazing! A true hyaluronic product <3

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This Serum is a must in your daily skincare routine. It is easily absorbed so it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. I use it before moisturizing. Your skin will respond quickly to this product and you will notice it looking plumper and smoother. Because I have mature skin I use it morning and night but for younger well hydrated skin just use it once a day.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

The scent is pleasant, neutral. Slightly thickened milk-colored liquid. I apply a thin layer, because my skin is sensitive. The smell is pleasant, neutral. Slightly thickened milk-colored liquid. I apply a thin layer, because my skin is sensitive. I used to moisturize at night, in the morning the skin was soft and radiant.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It's the best hyaluronic acid I've come across here on iHerb. It absorbs instantly, isn't sticky, and the condition of skin seems improved almost immediately. It doesn't have a strong fragrance unlike some other products. I'm using it every day, after cleaning and applying toner or essence.