Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Very light texture of the cream. It is quickly absorbed on the skin, does not leave a greasy trace. Very well suited as a makeup base

6c975bb2-0287-4cea-99fc-aba6767b7234
19b27794-a7ab-44eb-9a5d-c671b6db7b34
f3e91068-249b-4fff-8af5-64b611c5555e
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

pretty good also when you travel it is quite practical . I use it on the plane to refresh . the scent is OK but not special . As all Korean cosmetics it is good quality .

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is one of my few favorite moisturizers ,so lightweight easily absorbed.No greasy feeling.Works perfectly fine for my sensitive skin.Got one for my best friend and she loves it too.Will reorder for sure.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I love this brand and purchased this product to use as a good all purpose moisturiser now that we are able to travel again (yay!!) as it will fit easily in my carry on plastic bag.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

30 age, i use it on wet face , but doesnt do much as other hyaluronic acid creams ive used, moisture is average, suits sensitive skin also. best for summer season n normal to oily skin. size average. not recommended for dry ageing skin. If you like my review please click on thumbs up.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Despite how the description hypes the product up as some uber hydrating & dewrinkling cream, it was just a basic cream to apply. I'm saying this as someone who initially used this just with my kikumasamune lotion. For something with 30% hyaluronic acid, It didn't do much to further the hydration of my skin. Just eliminated the stickiness of just splashing on the kikumasamune. Personally, I had to search for and add a serum under it as I think this just seals the deal/wraps up the routine. I'll say this though: no problematic scent, it's got a smooth lightweight texture, for the size of the squeeze tube you get a decent amount, and the claimed vegetable oils in it don't make your face a grease slick at the end the day. All in all, I'm not eager on repurchasing it unless there's a big sale going on considering the quality that delivered.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

No unnecessary ingredients and fragrance, just a nice comfortable moisturizer, doesn't interact badly with cosmetics and does its job well.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

very great cream, well moisturizes dry skin of my face.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Really liked it as its not sticky and quickly absorb by skin