Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Excellent!Mizon,Placenta Ampoule Cream

This ampoule cream is amazing for dry skin. I apply is just before my moisturizer. If you have dry and sensitive skin this is the best hydrating cream for you. It is not sticky and absorbs into your skin quickly. Your skin will immediately feel better and the next day... you won’t believe how great your skin will look and feel. This is a must have for me, and I will repurchase it again.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Very rich moisturizer. The cream has a soft and smooth texture that is easily applied to the skin and is absorbed quickly, leaving it completely salty, but not greasy. Can be used in the morning and evening, allowing the skin to be moisturized around the clock. Has a very distinct scent , but not unpleasant

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a very emollient and moisturizing cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. However it contains lavender oil and has quite a strong lavender scent. People with very sensitive skin might want to avoid this one. But if you don't mind lavender, this is a good cream that is suitable for most skin types. It's not too heavy or too light. The consistency is pleasant and easy to apply.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Very nice cream at affordable price, it a light texture, absorbs quickly, my skin feels so soft after it I'm 40 and I even see that my wrinkles have soften ,please press like if you liked my review (:

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

very good cream, I reordered it once more. it has nice scent and very lovely texture. it makes skin shine and moisture. very like it!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is so hydrating and moisturizing! I use tretinoin and this reduces the irritation and makes my skin look and feel so healthy. A tiny bit goes a long way, I imagine this will last me several months!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I’m using it as a night cream. It sinks very well and does it job. My skin looks fresh and hydrated in the morning.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I've been using a different placenta cream before that I was not very happy with but could not find a replacement. I am so glad I found the Mizon placenta cream. I think it is the best and will continue repurchasing.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

It has a creamy texture and feels comfortable on the skin. Not very sticky and absorbs well. Has an average scent but quickly disappears. Overal can recomend.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Love smooth texture, not greasy. Perfect for winter time but may be heavy for the summer time. It has odd scent but it is not powerful. Does not bother my sensitive skin