Posted on Mar 23, 2022
EVERY GIRL MUST HAVE ONE FOR WORK

it’s a must for no makeup look and it has 50 spf so it’s excellent for middle eastern countries. the bb cream is DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 and run smoothly, it doesn’t leave a texture and a white based like the other bb creams or cc creams. it covers your blemishes and anything you want to cover as if it’s a foundation but it’s soooo light I love it. i got the darkest shade which is 31 it’s not dark but it’s orangish so it’s suits those who have olive colored skin. I honestly need another one lighter color so i can mix them which is 27 “the perfect color for not pale & not too dark skin” 🤝 guys it has snail repair ingredients soo it also doesn’t damage your skin and helps your skin recover and be healthy which is what everyone wants. 100% recommended

19cbf852-7a96-42ca-bf96-d09c3ea47219

I have used missha before and this is quite similar to it in terms of texture and feel on the face. However, missha breaks my skin out so i turned to using this one which better suits my sensitive skin. I used shade #31 and my skin is olive. It’s almost perfect shade, a bit orange tho.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Wow i thought i'd never find from online something perfect for my skin tone ever from K-beauty products! I have a brownish yellowish Indian skin tone and this one is perfect, the cover is good, the size and the price is good too.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Nice scent,average size,not so good quality,oily composition, brown color,oily texture, for all ages,use it on dry skin, total coverage and I don't know about its benefits, I won't buy anymore tho, for your concern. the package is practical and black easy to use

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

very heavy texture, disapointed because tje product was promising to be for dry skin, however it left my skin cakey morover it was not matching my skintone. Defintely not for everyday use for me. I will keep it for night wedding parties!!

fba968df-fe1d-46ea-8f45-0f3602fc96a7
e41ff4ef-58f8-4f5e-9a80-bdeb6eb8d1c0
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Good coverage, feels little bit oily, but it is very good option for a BB cream with SPF

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

On my 2nd bottle .. can’t get any better, BB cream with excellent coverage, high spf 50 - and has snail mucin 🥳

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

A good product. You can wear this just by itself with protection!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I wanted to love this but it just applied so chalky and drying. I much prefer the finish and look of the Missha BB cream.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!